Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hi there and welcome to the summerhome blog!

This is a place for us to keep in contact about who and what is going on at the summerhome! If you have any questions let me know, I just threw this together. To make posts you need to be added as an author. Email me or post a comment with your email address in it and I will add you if you haven't already received and invite!

Noah and Justin closed down the summerhome last month. At that time they also did some roof repairs so that should be fine for the winter.

This is also a great way to share our pictures of the summerhome! Here is one I got on labor day weekend. I think we all got a kick out of seeing that big ship come ashore right on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment